We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Even in well-used homes or large houses, there comes a time when no more cabinets can be installed. Currently, many space-saving elements are marketed that facilitate the use of the most inaccessible areas of the house.
Installation of storage systems in closet spaces
In the kitchen, the most useful ideas go through a turntable to increase the capacity of corner units, such as with wire baskets of all shapes and sizes to fit into pull-outs or the back of doors. At bedroom, the wire baskets are equally versatile as organizers ideal for space, they also allow you to see what they contain and clothes are usually more airy than in closed closets.
Other very useful ideas are bars at half height and the elements or drawers who take advantage of the space under the bed. To check and better distribute the space of the house, you have to take the necessary time, as well as know all the gadgets of this type that are on the market. A good start may be to browse through DIY stores and home furnishings establishments.
- Decide the position relative of trays, since this position will depend on the objects that are going to be stored in it.
- Place the moth of the hinge on the frame of the closet and mark the position of the screws. Then proceed to drill.
- Screw the moth to the frame and continue with the rest of the Popcorn until all are fixed.
- Place the tray inside the wing nut, ensuring that the grid lace on the upper flange of the moth.
- Insert the wing nut shaft and hit gently with a hammer.
- Install a moth at the door, pull out the tray when door opens, rotate the tray until it touches the door, place the wing nut on the door with the hook on the tray, and mark the position of the screws.
- Remove the moth, drill and screw the moth with the tray placed under the hook. This way you will have placed a turntable in one of the kitchen cabinets.
Fixed bar installation in a closet
- Measure and mark the position of the brackets on each side of the closet, since they have to be centered and at the same distance from the top of the closet.
- Mark the position of the screws, drill the holes and screw the necessary supports.
- Measure the inside of one of the brackets to the inside of the other. Cut a piece of bar to the desired length with a hacksaw.
- Put the end of the bar in one of the supports and then place the second end in the opposite support.
Install a swivel hanger
You just have to be very aware that the hanger swivels out of the closet. Knowing this, mark the position of the screws, drill the holes and screw the hanger to the side of the cabinet. There are hangers of the same type, specific for ties or handkerchiefs.
If you have any questions, ask me and I will respond as soon as possible.